Holy smokes this was a long time in production. My version of the famed DeArmond 1200 style Soundhole pickup. I have a number of my usual custom options/upgrades
I offer 3 main coil types
- Vintage spec DeArmond 1200 coil
- Hot DeArmond Coil: powerful, dirty, P90-like tone
- GT Coil: powerful, clean, Fender-like bell tone
I offer 250k and 500k vol pots. Please do not ask me which one sound better, it is personal taste. In general 250k is slightly darker than 500k.
I use Mogami W2319 Guitar Instrument Cable. 1.5′ with a raw end is included with the pickup. You can also purchase a custom length cable, by the foot.
Cable end options are.
- A raw end to attach to your end pin jack
- A SquarePlug Compact Short Straight 1/4″ plug
- A Neutrik Rean In-Line 1/4″ Female Mono Jack
- An 1/8th inch jack on back of pickup for easy disconnect from end pin jack